Senior Product Consultant
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Chris Hendry leads our Transform product development team for Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Chris has 20 years' experience of creating information and software products within the legal services industry. He works across all practice areas and sectors, leading new product development through the whole lifecycle from idea to launch and ongoing client support. Chris works closely with clients and legal teams to understand client problems and design solutions that blend the experience of our people with process, technology and data.
Prior to joining the firm, Chris held a number of product development and strategy positions at Thomson Reuters including Product Director and Head of Advanced Media. In these roles, he created parts of Westlaw UK and Practical Law, and most recently developed legal workflow and practice management software.
- Development of NRF Resolve, an online platform, which enables accelerated dispute resolution through mediation or arbitration, staffed by senior NRF lawyers, and third party meditators or arbitrators.
- Development of NRF Horizon Scanning solutions, offering clients proactive notification and explanation of prospective laws and regulations likely to impact their business with scheduled updates and digital delivery
- Development of NRF Transform's Mass Review solution for the review of large volumes of contracts, managed in an internally developed and configured, end-to-end technology "production line", which includes machine learning assisted document review, staffed principally by the Newcastle legal process team, directed by NRF project managers
- Development of NRF Transform's Mass Repapering solution to facilitate the review of large volumes of contracts supported by a variety of automation and workflow technologies
- Development of NRF Transform's Claims Management solution, designed to efficiently handle large volumes of claims with the aid of process automation and rigorous data management