Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Jeremy Tripp is a projects associate in the Houston office. His practice focuses on project development, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. He has significant experience working with both conventional and renewable energy project developers, including wind, solar, battery storage, LNG and infrastructure (including ports, pipelines and rail), and with mergers and acquisitions in the conventional and renewable energy space.
JD, summa cum laude, Washington University School of Law, 2016
BA, History, Duke University, 2013
- Texas State Bar
- Project counsel in the development of a high-speed rail project.
- Private equity fund in a range of renewable transactions, including its approximately $1 billion back-levered acquisition (by way of joint venture) of a portfolio of wind and solar assets from a global conglomerate, and operational matters in connection therewith.
- Privately held investor and asset manager in its acquisition of a 142 MW portfolio of solar power generation assets.
- Represented numerous companies, including upstream and midstream oil and gas companies, in negotiating and documenting commodity swaps and interest rate swaps with major financial institutions and other swap providers.
- Private equity fund in the acquisition of membership interests in a liquefied propane gas terminal located in New Hampshire.
- Publicly traded oil and gas exploration company in a variety of international offshore exploration and development matters.
- Private equity fund in $2.66 billion acquisition of oil and gas leasehold interest in south Texas via a special purpose acquisition company.
- Privately-held oil and gas company in $735 million acquisition of natural gas assets in northwestern Colorado.
- Privately-held oil and gas company in a $2.55 billion cash and stock sale of all of its leasehold interests and related assets.