Related services and key industries
Neha is a banking and finance lawyer based in London.
Neha is a leveraged finance specialist with wide ranging experience and a special focus on financings in the oil and gas sector. Neha has advised on a number of secured, cross-border, syndicated financings involving major commercial and development banks, financial institutions and other participants in the global banking and finance arena.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Advises Tullow Oil plc on an ongoing basis in relation to its bank facilities including its reserves based lending facilities, corporate facility, letter of credit facilities and other trade credit facilities.
- Advised Astrakhan Oil Corporation on the $73,000,000 facilities made available to it by Morgan Stanley International Limited for the development of its field in the Astrakhan region of Russia
- Advised Cerberus Business Finance LLC on its acquisition finance facility provided to GVC Holdings PLC, which enabled GVC to bid for and acquire the publicly listed online gaming company Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment PLC in a reverse takeover and contested bid situation
- Advised Terra Firma Capital Partners on its loan facilities with Goldman Sachs for the proposed acquisition of shares in Infinis Energy plc by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Advised Merrill Lynch International as financial adviser to Avnet Inc on its acquisition of the publicly listed Premier Farnell plc in a contested bid situation
- Advised PriceWaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance as financial adviser to PW Real Estate Fund III LP on its acquisition of the publicly listed Pinewood Group plc
4. Dezember 2019
13. November 2019
29. März 2019
Publikation | 22. Mai 2020
Update | 3. April 2020
Publikation | 26. März 2020