Our global team of asset and wealth management lawyers act on some of the most high-profile domestic and cross-border deals in the market, advising many of the world’s leading global asset and wealth managers, as well as banks and service providers to the sector.
“Highly regarded global group assisting French and international clients with cross-border transactions.” - Chambers Global, 2018
The asset and wealth management industry is facing a period of substantial upheaval with a volatile global economic outlook posing a number of challenges to investors. Regional, national and international clients benefit from our knowledge of new regulatory initiatives and strategic legal advice on navigating these issues.
Bolstered by a global network of lawyers in the world’s key markets, we work across borders to help clients emerge in a position of strength. We are able to combine our in-depth legal knowledge with deep industry experience, allowing our lawyers to advise on every aspect of the asset and wealth management sector – from fund formations to mergers and acquisitions. We have particular strength in specialist and alternative funds and asset classes, as well as direct experience working with global regulators and trade bodies.
Our areas of work include
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labor, including pensions and incentives
- Financial services and regulation
- Investment funds, including fund formation and fundraising
- Private equity and venture capital
- Regulation and investigations
- Sourcing and technology
- Structured finance and commodity finance
- Wealth, private client and family offices
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Europe, Europe-wide: Corporate/M&A, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Europe, Germany: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, Germany: Corporate/M&A, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Corporate/M&A, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Legal 500 EMEA, Germany: Corporate, The Legal 500, 2018
- Legal 500 EMEA, Germany: M&A: Mid-Sized International Deals (Sub- €500m), The Legal 500, 2018