Delivery of legal services is changing
Legal services are changing. The driving force behind this change at Norton Rose Fulbright is our award winning global change and innovation program, NRF Transform, which delivers traditional legal services more effectively and efficiently, and provides entirely new solutions to our clients’ most pressing business problems.
This new era requires lawyers to embrace data and technology in new ways through working alongside experienced business professionals spanning strategy, technology, project management, process engineering and legal design.
To make all this happen we need a new generation of talented graduates with open, enquiring minds to shape the future of law and of our business.
What are you waiting for?
Transform graduate first hand accounts
What's in it for you
Make the most out of your two years by discovering your interests and the areas you love.
Successful completion of graduate scheme
You will work across various Transform teams, with the opportunity to take your knowledge to a client secondment
You will grow your business acumen and lead on our most complex projects.
You will specialise within a Transform team and guide those around you.
- 4 x 6-month rotations
- Collaboration with industry experts and multidisciplinary teams
- Business and technical skills training
- Opportunity for client-facing work
- Be a part of a global law firm
- Volunteering hours
- Diversity of experience
- Ownership of ideas and innovation
- Be at the forefront of disruptive change within the legal industry
- Responsibility to lead on change projects
- £38,000 starting salary and recognition scheme
- Access to our diverse employee networks
- Award-winning rewards & benefits scheme