WebinarUnited Kingdom | January 28, 2021
Norton Rose Fulbright’s social mobility network, Advance, is delighted to invite you to an interactive guided discussion looking at social mobility. This session will be powered by members of the local Southwark community in London.
Please join our interactive discussion led by a panel made up of representatives from our clients and the local education community as well as the Advance co-chairs, who will answer questions on social mobility submitted by local pupils in the Southwark schools network. Our panel will also share their insights on social mobility and discuss what each of their workplaces are doing to help close the social mobility gap.
The guided discussion will be followed by an opportunity to ask questions of the panellists.
- Clementine Hogarth, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Mhairi Cosgriff, Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Emily Crees, Business and Legal Operations Trainee, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Louisa Allen, Conduct and Compliance Manager and Chair of Social Mobility Network, Santander
- Katie Vernon, In-House lawyer, Vodafone
- Nick Parkes, European E-Mobility Development Manager, Shell
- Harri Davies, Head of Operations, Aspiring Solicitors
- Mouhssin Ismail, Principal, Newham Collegiate Sixth Form in London