WebinarUnited Kingdom | July 29, 2020 | 09:30 - 10:20 BST
When things don't quite go to plan, contractual parties usually reach to get their agreements out of the bottom drawer. Now, with a prolonged global recession ahead of us, it is more important than ever before that businesses fully understand the finer detail contained in their contracts.
We now invite you to join us for our final webinar in this series of discussions. We look forward to helping you avoid some nasty Traps for the Unwary. This session is based on English law, but the issues are of interest to a wider audience.
- Legal effect of termination
- Financing considerations when things are going wrong
- Reserving and protecting rights (affirmation and waiver)
- Complying with notice and dispute resolution provisions
- Other considerations: Energy Charter Treaty, BITs and Sovereign Immunity
- NRF Covid Resolve
Our Academies are aimed at junior legal and commercial team members. This webinar is, however, relevant to stakeholders across a number of sectors including the built environment, construction, infrastructure, energy and transport.