WebinarUnited Kingdom | March 17, 2021
In this webinar we discuss some of the key recommendations made in the recent report published by the UK Listing Review (led by Lord Hill).
These represent some of the most significant listing reforms to be proposed for many years and include the following:
- Making dual-class share structures eligible for premium listing.
- Changes to the free float requirements.
- Changes to the SPAC regime.
- A fundamental review of the current prospectus regime.
- Making changes to facilitate the provision of forward-looking information to investors.
- Giving consideration to a more efficient process for existing listed issuers to raise capital and facilitate the involvement of retail investors.
- Revisiting the rules on unconnected research on IPOs.
The FCA has already welcomed publication of the recommendations and aims to publish a consultation paper by the summer and make relevant rules by late this year.