Related services and key industries
Matthew Hodkin is a tax lawyer based in London. He advises on corporate and international tax matters, with a particular focus on transactions in the energy, infrastructure and transport sectors. He trained at the firm and became a partner in 2007.
Matthew is described as a "very good and very commercial" practitioner in Chambers UK, 2016. He has built a strong reputation for his experience in the renewable energy sector and recently advised GyM on the sale of its transmission assets to a consortium formed by Balfour Beatty and Equitix.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Assisted with the establishment of funds and joint ventures aimed at enabling investors to participate in renewable energy, aviation and shipping transactions
- Supported the structuring, acquisition and disposal of companies and businesses in the UK renewable energy market
- Assisted with the structuring and negotiation of leasing transactions in the aviation, rail and shipping markets
- Advised on debt capital markets and securitisation structures
- Advised Endeavor Energy as sponsor to Amandi Energy Limited on the US$552m Amandi Energy Power Plant. Led by Arun Velusami and Jason Moss - Infrastructure Journal Global Awards - African Power Deal of the Year: Amandi
Publication | August 05, 2019
Publication | September 2018
Webinar | March 22, 2018
Publication | June 2018