Related services and key industries
Lauren Day is a corporate lawyer in our London office. She joined our Toronto office as an associate in 2016 and has been based in London since early 2018.
Lauren has a broad practice in business law with a focus on public and private mergers and acquisitions and securities matters. Previously, her focus was on structured finance and products and she spent time seconded to the legal, corporate and compliance group at the Bank of Montreal in Toronto.
- J.D., Western University, 2015
- HBA, The Richard Ivey School of Business, Western University, 2011
- Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute, 2008
- Barrister and Solicitor, qualified in Ontario (Canada) 2016
- Law Society of Ontario (Canada)