Related services and key industries
Adam is a corporate lawyer based in London. He focuses on cross-border corporate transactions, including M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate and commercial agreements.
Since joining the firm in 2018, Adam has spent six months in our Hong Kong office and is now based in London.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- LLB Law, University of Exeter
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Acted for Institutional investors advised by JP Morgan Asset Management on the acquisition of a 998MW wind portfolio comprising 56 operational wind farms in Spain, Portugal, Belgium and France from EFG Hermes, EDP Renewables and Axpo CKW.
- Advised Coca-Cola HBC on its acquistion of Serbian confectionary company Bambi.
- Assisted HSBC with its acquisition of the remaining 50% stake in its life insurance joint venture in China.