Related services and key industries
Graeme Tricker is a pensions lawyer based in London.
He has extensive experience of advising on all aspects of pensions law and advises both employers and trustees on the full range of pensions legal issues including insurance buy-outs, corporate transactions, day-to-day issues and compliance with the pensions regulatory regime.
During his career, Graeme has undertaken various roles at Goldman Sachs (advising on insurance buy-outs) and the Pensions Regulator (advising on clearance statements and the use of its powers).
LLB (1982) and LLM (1986), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Solicitor, qualified in New Zealand 1982
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 1988
Chapters on pension issues in:
- Hale, Private Equity - A Transactional Analysis, Second Edition, 2010
- Howard & Hegler, Restructuring Law & Practice, Second Edition, 2013
- Graeme is a member of the Association of Pension Lawyers