Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Michael Alliston is a tax lawyer based in London. He advises on a wide range of corporate tax matters, including M&A, corporate reorganizations, capital markets transactions and financings.
Michael's practice comprises a mix of transactional and stand-alone advisory work. He assists companies across a wide variety of sectors, including energy, infrastructure, financial institutions, funds, real estate and transport.
Michael has particular experience advising M&A and tax risk underwriters.
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- TortoiseEcofin - on the IPO of UK listed investment trust investing in renewable energy sustainable infrastructure assets.
- Kaefer – acquisition of John Wood Group industrial services business.
- Unily – growth investment in a provider of digital workplace platforms.
- Sonangol - on US$600m sale of shares in Puma Energy to Trafigura and its acquisition of Puma Energy's strategic assets in Angola.
- Taylor Maritime Investments Limited – on $253m IPO of UK listed shipping investment fund.
- Europa Capital - on the £1bn sale of the former Ford stamping plant in Dagenham in the UK to the Peabody Group.
Michael is a contributing author to Lexis Nexis' Guide to FATCA and CRS Compliance.
December 23, 2021
June 01, 2021
May 21, 2021
Publication | September 23, 2022
Publication | May 23, 2022
Publication | May 17, 2022
Publication | March 22, 2022