Our global team of sourcing and technology lawyers use their industry knowledge to provide commercial legal advice on all aspects of sourcing transactions in areas including emerging technologies and intellectual property to multi-jurisdictional data transfer and regulation.
“Clients highlight the firm's ‘good breadth and expertise, particularly in the IT and outsourcing space.’” Chambers Global, 2021
We work with multinational clients including banks, insurers, trading platform operators, software providers, telecoms operators, Islamic and conventional financial institutions and professional services organizations, as well as corporates in a range of industries, among them aerospace, chemicals, energy, food and drink, healthcare, transportation and government.
We have advised on some of the largest and most complex cross-border and local market projects in both developed and emerging markets in both the public and private sector. We work with clients through their journey from preparing requests for proposal to structuring, drafting and negotiating sourcing agreements.
Our areas of work include
- Business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Cloud computing
- Contractual advice, including drafting, negotiating and enforcing
- Digital transformation
- Human resources outsourcing (HRO)
- Information technology outsourcing (ITO)
- Litigation and disputes
- Network infrastructure
- On-shore, off-shore and near-shore transactions
- R&D outsourcing
- Shared service arrangements
- Technology development, acquisition and transfer
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Outsourcing, Chambers and Partners, 2021