Our global team of sourcing and technology lawyers use their industry knowledge to provide commercial legal advice on all aspects of sourcing transactions in areas including emerging technologies and intellectual property to multi-jurisdictional data transfer and regulation.
“Experience advising on global and regional cloud-based outsourcing arrangements and novel digital platform issues.” Chambers Global, 2022
We work with multinational clients including banks, insurers, trading platform operators, software providers, telecoms operators, Islamic and conventional financial institutions and professional services organizations, as well as corporates in a range of industries, among them aerospace, chemicals, energy, food and drink, healthcare, transportation and government.
We have advised on some of the largest and most complex cross-border and local market projects in both developed and emerging markets in both the public and private sector. We work with clients through their journey from preparing requests for proposal to structuring, drafting and negotiating sourcing agreements.
Our areas of work include
- Business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Cloud computing
- Contractual advice, including drafting, negotiating and enforcing
- Digital transformation
- Human resources outsourcing (HRO)
- Information technology outsourcing (ITO)
- Litigation and disputes
- Network infrastructure
- On-shore, off-shore and near-shore transactions
- R&D outsourcing
- Shared service arrangements
- Technology development, acquisition and transfer
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Outsourcing, Chambers and Partners, 2022
Norton Rose Fulbright cross-border team advises Enerflex Ltd. on its public merger with Exterran Corporation
January 24, 2022
September 09, 2020
May 12, 2020