Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Suite 3700, 400 3rd Avenue SW
Calgary is the fastest growing market in Canada and is at the centre of the energy sector, domestically and around the world. Norton Rose Fulbright in Canada is an energy law powerhouse and one of the largest law firm in Calgary. Since 1912, the Calgary office has been an integral part of Alberta’s business community.
Norton Rose Fulbright’s Calgary lawyers can provide Canadian and international clients with unparalleled energy law services as part of a global legal network. We advise on a range of services including energy, dispute resolution, corporate/commercial, M&A, environmental, trade, regulatory, taxation, structured finance, construction law, employment and mobility and intellectual property.
From the Calgary International Airport:
- Turn right onto Airport Road NE
- Turn left onto Barlow Trail NE
- Turn left onto Airport Trail NE
- Exit onto Highway #2 South (Deerfoot Trail)
- Exit onto Memorial Drive West
- Exit onto the 4th Avenue ramp to City Centre and continue on 4th Avenue
- Turn right on 4th Street SW
- The office will be on your left at the corner of 4th Street and 3rd Avenue
Parking is available in two Impark lots right by the office - one on the corner of 4th Street and 2nd Avenue and one on the corner of 3rd Street and 2nd Avenue.