Our London corporate trustee team advises a range of international corporate trustees and agency services in the UK and around the world. Drawing upon the experience of our corporate trustee lawyers throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, we can advise trustees on the full range of corporate legal services throughout the globe.
We have experience in sophisticated, technical and fast developing areas such as Islamic finance and derivatives, and our team regularly advises trustees on complicated and innovative structured finance transactions (including securitisations, CDOs and CLNs).
Our areas of work include
- asset finance
- dispute resolution
- enforcement of security
- exercise of discretions granted to the trustee
- general debt
- project financing
- repackaging and structured finance
Our recent work
- Advising US Bank on Windermere XIV CMBS, an extremely complex Lehman Brothers legacy transaction where we advised the trustee on replacing the special servicer where the terms were disputed between the parties.
- Advising HSBC as arranger, security trustee and account bank on the Aberdeen West Peripheral Highway project bond.
- Advising US Bank as security trustee, collateral administrator and account bank on the Harvest IX and XI CLOs.
- Advising Gemini as issuer of a CMBS on a dispute between the competing rights of a liquidity facility provider and noteholders in a payment waterfall.