WebinarCanada | October 29, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM ET
Watch our webinar in which we present an annual update to the trends in governance and executive compensation.
- Statements relating to the purpose of corporations
- Board practices allowing directors to fulfill their duties in times of COVID-19
- Diversity and inclusion - what’s next?
- Institutional investors’ expectations regarding virtual meetings
- Hot topics in executive compensation
- Thierry Dorval, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Catherine McCall, Executive Director, Canadian Coalition for Good Governance
- Catherine Simard, Director, Investment Stewardship for Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Debra L. Sisti, Managing Director and Head of Canadian Research for Institutional Shareholder Services Governance
This is a 90-minute bilingual webinar.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1.5 hours of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1.5 hours of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1.5 hours of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|