WebinarUnited States | December 16, 2020
Welcome back to Norton Rose Fulbright's global antitrust and competition webinar series, Competitive Edge.
Watch this webinar in which antitrust and competition partners will compare the treatment of wage-fixing and no-poach agreements.
- Recent developments in antitrust prosecutions of no-poach
- Wage-fixing agreements related to labor practices in Canada and the US
- Robin Adelstein, Partner, Global Head of Antitrust and Competition, New York/Washington, DC
- Kevin Ackhurst, Partner, Head of Antitrust and Competition, Canada, Toronto
- Eliot Turner, Partner, Houston/Washington, DC
This is a 25-minute on-demand webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Missed our previous first two episodes of our Competitive Edge webinar series?
- Episode 1, June | See a summary of the content and view the on-demand recording
- Episode 2, August | See a summary of the content and view the on-demand recording
- Episode 3, November | View the on-demand recording