Webinar seriesEMEA | 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to present unprecedented challenges for boards around the world.
The restrictions imposed in response to the pandemic have also raised significant issues in relation to corporate governance. It is therefore critically important that businesses keep their governance arrangements under review and make appropriate alterations as circumstances change.
Join our webinar discussion with partners and compliance professionals from Norton Rose Fulbright's global financial services team.
- Ongoing challenges that global organizations face in the current environment
- Why boards should consider wider governance reviews as well as lessons learned, irrespective of their business and jurisdiction
- What wider areas should be considered when conducting such reviews
- Current governance issues
- Jonathan Herbst, Global Head of Financial Services, London
- John Coley, Head of Risk Consulting, EMEA, London
- Etelka Bogardi, Partner, Hong Kong
- Floortje Nagelkerke, Partner, Amsterdam
- Kevin J. Harnisch, Head of US Regulation, Investigations, Securities and Compliance, Washington, D.C.
- Jasmine Sprange, Partner, Sydney
- Tim Stewart, Of Counsel, Toronto
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
NRF Boardroom Insights: Navigating the new normal
NRF Boardroom Insights brings together leading legal experts from across the globe to provide practical guidance on some of the important strategic issues that board directors and those managing businesses across Europe, the Middle East and Asia may face in navigating the “new normal.”
Key related webinars include: