WebinarCanada | October 22, 2020 | 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM ET
The pandemic has driven business to virtual platforms. These new opportunities can give rise to new risks to your online operations and brand. Join Norton Rose Fulbright for a three part series on growing your brand while mitigating online risk.
- Branding and social media firestorms
- Strategic online marketing and branding
- Guarding against online fraud
- Data privacy and cyberattacks
- Karen MacDonald, Partner, Lawyer, Trademark & Patent Agent, Vancouver
- Mat Brechtel, Partner, Lawyer, Trademark Agent, Vancouver
- John Cassell, Partner, Calgary
- Elizabeth Williams, Partner, Lawyer, Trademark Agent, Calgary
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of Professionalism content.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|