WebinarGlobal | July 30, 2020 | 09:00 - 10:00 ET
The escalating trade dispute between the US and China is beginning to impact the economy on a global scale. Our speakers explored a variety of topics including the latest sanctions relating to China, UK-China relations, and the impact of the US presidential elections in November.
- The latest sanctions relating to China
- UK-China relations in light of the UK’s decisions regarding Huawei
- The dilemma of supply chain diversification vs. single sourcing
- Who’s benefiting – South East Asia, Japan and Turkey?
- What companies are doing in response
- The impact of the US presidential elections in November
- Kim Caine, Partner, Washington DC
- Glenn Hall, Partner, London, Head of Government Relations and Public Policy, and former Special Adviser to the UK Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Governor George Pataki, Senior Counsel, New York, and former New York State Governor
- Senator David Vitter, Co-Chairman, Mercury, Washington, DC, and former United States Senator
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.