Related services and key industries
Patrick Narr is an M&A/corporate and real estate lawyer based in Hamburg. He advises clients on national and international transactions. Patrick also assists clients in the structuring of corporate structures (joint ventures, company agreements etc.) and establishing and reorganisation of companies. His clients comprise public institutions, insolvency administrators, strategic investors and private equity funds.
Patrick has successfully advised on numerous distressed and insolvent transactions both on the seller's and the purchaser's side and, thus, has significant distressed M&A experience. He successfully closed many transactions in the renewable energy and infrastructure sector.
Patrick also represents clients from the hotel and hospitality sector, such as investors and hotel chains and operators. Over the last ten years, Patrick has advised German and foreign clients on more than 50 transactions and projects in the hotel sector.
Patrick is in charge of our German Private Equity Group.
- Fachanwalt für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht
- Rechtsanwalt 2002
- Advising Glencore on the acquisition of Prokon Pflanzenöl GmbH
- Advising Strabag Real Estate/ECE Projektmanagement on the sale of parts of MesseCity Cologne
- Advising the insolvency administrators on the sale of German Pellets Werke
- Advising a syndicate comprising the Israeli hotel chain Fattal Hotels Group and other international investors on the takeover and resale of 20 hotels.
- Advising QIA / Katara Hospitality on the acquisition of a hotel portfolio across Europe.
- Advising the insolvency administrators on the sale of Whitesell Werke
- Advising Amundi Immobilier on the acquisition and financing of Zalando HQ in Berlin
- Advising Amundi Immobilier on the acquisition and financing of Blechen Carré Cottbus
- Advising Amundi Immobilier on the acquisition and financing of Steigenberger Hotel in Berlin
- Advising the insolvency administrators on the sale of Conergy Werke
- Advising the insolvency administrators on the sale of Intercontinental Hotel Hamburg
- Advising private equity firm CEE Management GmbH (CEE) on the purchase of the Ahlhorn site
- Advising Hamburg private equiy firm CEE Management GmbH (CEE) on the acquisition of three greenfield solar power plants in France from 123Venture Group and Solairedirect SA, Paris.
- Advising Richard Ditting GmbH &Co. KG on the acquisition of Stadhafenquartier in Berlin
- Advising Richard Ditting GmbH &Co. KGK on the acquisition of Lützowhöfe in Berlin
- Advising UPM Kymmene on the acquisition of Myllykoski and Rhein Papier
- Advising Bayer Healthcare on a joint venture with Genzyme
- Advising Veolia Environment on the acquisition of Sulo
- Advising ICADE S.A. on the acquisition of the DaimlerChrysler real estate portfolio
- Advising the state of Schleswig-Holstein on the privatisation of the state-owned hospitals
- Advising EQT on the acquisition of Sanitec
Patrick Narr was included in the Ninth Edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Germany for Mergers & Acquisitions Law.
- Narr, Patrick: Besonderheiten beim Kauf aus der Insolvenz. In: Bauer, Christoph/von Düsterlho, Jens-Eric (Hrsg.): Distressed Mergers & Acquisitions, Heidelberg: SpringerGabler Verlag.
- Althoff, Markus/Narr, Patrick: UmwG §§ 190-250, 272-290, 301-304. In: Böttcher, Lars/Habighorst, Oliver/Schulte, Christian (Hrsg.): Umwandlungsrecht – Gesellschaftsrecht, Steuerrecht, Verfahrensrecht, Mannheim: Nomos.
- Freitag, Peter/Kiesewetter, Matthias/Narr, Patrick: Unternehmenskauf vom Verkäufer in der Krise. In: Betriebs-Berater, Nr. 25/2015, S. 1484-1489.