Related services and key industries
Lucie Robert is a Real-Estate lawyer based in Paris .
Lucie advises clients on transactions and litigation, particularly in the areas of construction law, real estate law, urban planning law and certain environmental law issues (polluted sites).
Lucie holds a Master 1 in Public Law and a Master 2 in Construction and Real Estate Law from the University of Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas. She also graduated from King's College London with a Master degree in Construction Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution in 2017.
Lucie joined Norton Rose Fulbright in January 2018.
Admitted to the Paris Bar.
Lucie speaks French and English.
Master 1 in Public Law and a Master 2 in Construction and Real Estate Law from the University of Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas.
Masters' degree from King's College London in Construction Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution (2017).
- Avocat au barreau de Paris 2018
- Advice on issues related to the operation of service stations.
- Legal audit on real estate and environmental aspects in the context of transactions involving assets located in France.
- Advising a Bank on the sale of its office premises.
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases, promises and deeds of sale.