WebinarJune 10, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
The rapid migration to digital technologies driven by the pandemic has accelerated the digitization of business functions in Canada and across the globe. A dominant trend has been the use of automation, innovative digital platforms, and artificial intelligence (AI) to address rapid changes in supply chain related constraints and priorities.
In this discussion, our lawyers were joined by guest speaker Stephany Lapierre, the founder and CEO of Tealbook, a highly coveted supply chain thought leader, and one of the most influential minds in emerging data technologies.
- How to manage your disrupted supply chain with AI
- Risk analysis frameworks to help you assess and mitigate risks related to digitization within compressed timelines
- The sprint towards agile procurement and contracting
- The ownership blind spot: How to properly retain value in your data, business processes and technology
- Potential cyber and data security risk
- Anthony de Fazekas, Head of Technology and Innovation Canada, Toronto
- Stephany Lapierre, Founder and CEO of Tealbook, Toronto
- Angela Grams, Partner, Technology and Innovation, Vancouver
- Laila Paszti, Of Counsel, Technology and Innovation, Toronto
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario’s Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|