Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Samantha HurrellTélécharger la carte virtuelle
- Éthique des affaires et droit anticorruption
- Droit des sociétés, fusions et acquisitions et valeurs mobilières
- Marchés des capitaux propres
Samantha Hurrell is a corporate, M&A and securities lawyer in London. She works remotely from Munich.
Samantha has been involved in a variety of corporate transactions including advising investment banks and issuers on IPOs, equity fund raisings and sponsor transactions, and advising on private and public M&A transactions.
As well as working in both our Munich and Amsterdam offices, Samantha was seconded to the Legal Department of Louis Dreyfus Company in Geneva for five months, and also to Peel Hunt LLP, in the role of Acting Company Secretary and General Legal Counsel for a nine month period on a fully remote basis.
- Pg Dip (Law), BPP Law School
- M.Phil.(Classics), Cambridge University (2009)
- B.A. (Classics), Cambridge University (2008)
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Louis Dreyfus Company - on the $466m sale of its global metals business
- Sirius Real Estate Limited - on its transfer from AIM to the Main Market of London Stock Exchange plc
- eve Sleep plc - on its c.£140m AIM IPO
- Investec Bank plc - on AIM IPO of Midwich Group plc
- TortoiseEcofin - on the IPO on London Stock Exchange plc of an open-end fund, Ecofin US Renewables Infrastructure Trust plc.
- Numis Securities Limited as sponsor, financial adviser and broker to Micro Focus International plc - in connection with Micro Focus’ $2.3bn proposed merger with The Attachmate Group, Inc
- SNC-Lavalin - on its approximately C$2.1bn recommended bid for Kentz Corporation
- F&C Asset Management plc - on a recommended £708m cash acquisition by BMO Global Asset Management (Europe) Limited
- TeliaSonera AB - in relation to its ethical risk assessment on its Eurasia transactions
- SAS - on an exchange of slots at London Heathrow Airport
- Financial advisers - in relation to their role as sponsor, broker, bookrunner and underwriter in relation to firm and conditional placings of shares, cashbox placings and open offers by various companies.