Norton Rose Fulbright’s global blockchain and cryptocurrency team has produced a global legal and regulatory guide to cryptocurrencies.
The guide is issued in a series of chapters, published monthly.
Chapter 1: An introduction to cryptocurrencies
In this first chapter, we look at:
- The development of cryptocurrencies
- Adoption of cryptocurrency
- Considerations for businesses looking at cryptocurrency technology: the potential benefits and risks
- How cryptocurrencies work in practice
Other chapters in the series:
- Insuring cryptocurrency risks
- The legal nature of cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency litigation risks
- Taking security over cryptocurrency
- Regulation of cryptocurrencies
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this topic further, please get in touch.