Brexit consolidated legislation
PathfinderPLUS sets out the final state of UK financial services legislation in a hard Brexit scenario.
With thousands of amendments being made to UK financial services law through statutory instruments designed to onshore EU legislation in a hard Brexit scenario, PathfinderPLUS will help in-house legal teams save significant time and resources.
PathfinderPLUS provides consolidated copies of UK financial services legislation as amended by over 30 statutory instruments, including:
- The Markets in Financial Instruments (Amendment)(EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- The Over the Counter Derivatives, Central Counterparties and Trade Repositories (Amendment, etc., and Transitional Provision)(EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- The Capital Requirements (Amendment)(EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- The Market Abuse (Amendment)(EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Amendment)(EU Exit) Regulations 2019
Register for PathfinderPLUS
To request access to PathfinderPLUS, please contact Simon Lovegrove or Jochen Vester.
For Brexit advice, please contact your usual Norton Rose Fulbright contact or one of our core financial services Brexit team members below.