On Wednesday, January 31, Norton Rose Fulbright hosted Motion 2018 – Discussing what matters in Calgary, a complimentary learning forum with an opening keynote address on being future ready with Global Head of Energy, Simon Currie, followed by nine breakout sessions and a networking reception. Our flexible program was designed for legal and business executives. You can download the presented materials via the links below.
- Keynote session: Are you future ready? (PDF 874 KB)
- A1 Artificial intelligence: The future is now (PDF 3.3 MB)
- A2 The data grab: Cybersecurity risk, protection and response (PDF 1.65 MB)
- A3 Getting paid in the new economy (PDF 519 KB)
- B1 Managing climate change risk in an era of environmental, social and governance awareness (PDF 1.79 MB)
- B2 How the AESO successfully introduced world-class competitions into an evolving electricity market (PDF 1.04 MB)
- B3 Helping power renewables: Corporate power purchase agreements (PDF 1.69 MB)
- C1 Financing and refinancing alternatives in the current market (PDF 407 KB)
- C2 Indigenous law: Implications for future regulatory (un)certainty (PDF 1.69 MB)
- C3 Bill 14: Navigating Alberta’s new workplace legislation (PDF 461 KB)
For further information, please contact:
Our events team at 403 267 8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.