WebinarGlobal | June 23, 2021
Welcome back to Norton Rose Fulbright's global antitrust and competition webinar series, Competitive Edge.
Watch this webinar in which antitrust and competition partners will discuss how antitrust agencies around the globe are investigating and, in some instances, bringing criminal indictments involving certain labor practices, such as non-solicitation and wage-fixing agreements that may restrict employees from seeking employment opportunities.
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Wage-fixing agreements
- Robin Adelstein, Partner, Global Head of Antitrust and Competition, United States, New York/Washington, DC
- Kevin Ackhurst
- Rosalind Lake, Director, South Africa, Durban
- Gerald A. Stein, Partner, United States, New York/Washington, DC
- Carlos R. Rainer, Partner, United States, Houston
This is a 60-minute on-demand webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Quebec | This program contains 1 hour of content. For further information related to accreditation, please contact our team.
Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.