WebinarCanada | February 04, 2021
Walied Soliman and Orestes Pasparakis, co-chairs of Norton Rose Fulbright’s Canadian Special Situations team, hosted a 60-minute webinar on the Capital Markets Modernization Taskforce, corporate governance, shareholder activism, and hostile M&A.
In 2020, our Special Situations team played a leading role in some of the most complex and high-profile corporate governance, shareholder activism and hostile M&A matters. Our speakers highlighted some of the key trends and developments in 2020 and trends taking shape in 2021.
- Capital Markets Modernization Taskforce: What you need to know and what’s coming down the pipeline
- Corporate governance in the age of COVID-19
- A year in review and the road ahead: M&A and shareholder activism in uncertain times
- Walied Soliman, Co-chair, Canadian Special Situations team, Toronto
- Orestes Pasparakis, Co-chair, Canadian Special Situations team, Toronto
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|