WebinarGlobal | June 08, 2021
The future of infrastructure, in the wake of the global epidemic, will require new standards for interior air quality, smart building technology and other environmental risk management protocols.
Join us in a discussion of environmental, health and wellness infrastructure – our dynamic, example-based webinar will introduce the new asset class and outline the various types of products and services serving as a catalyst for asset owners’ investments, relevant demand drivers and different financing options, both on and off-balance sheet.
- Doug Buchanan, Co-Head of North American Infrastructure, Norton Rose Fulbright US
- David Maughan, Partner, Transitional Capital Management
- Soumi Eachempati, Chief Medical Officer, CLEARED4
- Mary Filardo, Executive Director, 21st Century School Fund
- Rachel Hodgdon, CEO, International Well Building Institute
- Kevin Mayer, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US
- Tom McNulty, Principal, ValueScope, Inc.
- Stuart Shelly, CEO, Transitional Capital Management
This is a 60-minute webinar available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains one hour of Substantive content.|
|Law Society of Ontario | This program contains one hour of Substantive content.|