WebinarGlobal | January 26, 2021
Watch part two of our webinar on post-US election coverage. In this installment, George E. Pataki, former Governor of New York, and Sam Ramer, former Senior Associate Counsel to President Trump, shared insight on new policies we can expect from the administration of President-elect Joe Biden and how quickly they might be adopted.
- Who will lead the most important federal agencies and what are their top priorities?
- How will the new administration’s focus on climate and equity affect energy and other industries?
- How will C-suite executives, legal and compliance professionals, navigate a new regulatory environment?
- How will the new administration’s approach to foreign policy impact tariffs and trade in the near future?
- Governor George Pataki, Senior Counsel, New York, and former New York State Governor
- Samuel Romero Ramer, Partner, Head of Congressional Investigations, Washington, DC and New York
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|