WebinarGlobal | January 12, 2022
Regulation of artificial intelligence is on the way in many regions across the globe. The EU Commission has proposed an AI regulation that would apply to financial institutions, and governments elsewhere are considering their own regulatory responses.
The key question is, what do financial institutions need to do to comply with existing regulation and guidance already relevant to AI and proposed new regulations?
- AI regulation across the globe
- The EU AI Regulation: key takeaways for financial institutions
- Global AI hot topics in financial services regulation
- How to operationalise AI governance and risk management
- Data and ethics considerations
- Contractual and IT/licensing supply chain implications
- What financial institutions should be doing right now
- Sean Murphy, Partner, Global Head of FinTech and EMEA Head of Technology Sector, London
- Hannah Meakin, Partner, Financial Services and Regulation, London
- Marcus Evans, Partner, EMEA Head of Information Governance, Privacy and Cybersecurity, London
- Peter McBurney, EMEA Co-Head of Technology Consulting, London
- Anna Carrier, Senior Government and Regulatory Affairs Advisor, Brussels
- Christoph Ritzer, Partner, Information Governance, Privacy and Technology, Frankfurt
- Anna Gamvros, Partner, Asia Pacific Head of Information Governance, Privacy and Cybersecurity, Hong Kong and Brisbane
- Etelka Bogardi, Partner, Financial Services and Regulation, Hong Kong
- Stella Cramer, Partner, Global Co-Head of Technology, Singapore
- Maya Medeiros, Partner, Intellectual Property, Vancouver
This is a 60-minute webinar available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.
Québec | This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.