Managing Partner, Vancouver Office
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Kieran Siddall practises commercial litigation with a focus on insolvency law. He has argued cases before all levels of court in British Columbia and before various arbitral and administrative tribunals.
Mr. Siddall provides advice to financial institutions, creditors, debtors, trustees, receivers, monitors and other affected parties in all aspects of insolvency law including debt recovery proceedings, foreclosures, liquidations, receiverships, bankruptcies, and debt restructuring and reorganizations.
His broad commercial background also includes acting as counsel in disputes involving contracts, economic torts, real estate, companies and partnerships, and civil fraud.
Mr. Siddall obtained his law degree from Cambridge University. Following an appointment as a judicial assistant to the Court of Appeal of England and Wales, he practised in London for several years prior to returning to Vancouver, his hometown.
Mr. Siddall is managing partner of our Vancouver office.
- B.A. (Hons.) Law, Cambridge University, 1994
- B.A., University of British Columbia, 1991
- British Columbia 2001
- Law Society of England and Wales 1999
- Canadian Bar Association - Insolvency and Civil Litigation Subsections
- International Association of Insolvency, Restructuring and Bankruptcy Professionals
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Board member, Vancouver Youth Soccer Association
Publication | December 2020
Webinar | September 24, 2020
Webinar | July 09, 2020
Publication | January 2020