Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Ailsa Bloomer is a commercial litigation lawyer whose practice includes contract disputes, class actions, insurance coverage disputes and Indigenous matters (government side). Ailsa completed her articles with us in 2020, which included a secondment to a Canadian energy company. She has experience assisting clients across a range of jurisdictions, both within Canada and internationally.
Prior to joining us, Ailsa was a litigation associate at a leading law firm in London (UK), where she acted on a range of arbitration, litigation and EU regulatory matters, as well as completing secondments with two major insurance brokers.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School (London), 2013
- BA (History), University of Cambridge, 2011
- Alberta 2020
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales 2016
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Civil Claims Duty Counsel, Calgary Courts Centre