Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Jessica MelvilleTélécharger la carte virtuelle
Jessica is project finance lawyer based in London. She has previously worked in the Norton Rose Fulbright Perth office.
Jessica advises commercial lenders, development finance institutions, multilateral financing institutions, sponsors and governments on a variety of energy and infrastructure projects in emerging markets.
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2013
- IFC and EBRD on the financing for the 158MW Cibuk Wind Farm in Serbia. This wind farm is the largest wind farm project to date in Serbia and the Western Balkans.
- CDC, Pakistani industrial investors and other sponsors in relation to the financing for the 50MW Zephyr wind farm in Pakistan.
- A syndicate of development finance institutions and commercial lenders in respect of the modernisation of Greek regional airports.
- Ministry of Finance of Angola as borrower in relation to the financing of public interest projects by international banks, backed by various OECD and non-OECD ECAs, including the 2,100MW Caculo-Cabaça dam hydroelectric project in Angola.
- Metito on the financing of a bulk water treatment facility in Kigali, Rwanda. This was the first project financed bulk water project in sub-Saharan Africa.
- A syndicate of lenders in relation to financing aspects of the the Elefsina-Korinthos-Patras-Pyrgos-Tsalona Motorway Project in Greece.
- Capital Dynamics in relation to financing aspects of a wind portfolio in the United Kingdom.
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited on its project financing to St John of God and Generation Healthcare for the development of the St John of God Berwick Hospital in Victoria, Australia.
- Austal on its corporate facilities with commercial lenders.