WebinarGlobal | May 27, 2020 | 11:00 - 12:00 ET
Businesses worldwide are navigating the challenges brought on by the rapid spread of COVID-19. Beyond the immediate human impact, there has been widespread disruption to global supply chains, which is prompting organisations to review contractual protections, including Force Majeure provisions.
Join our webinar discussion with experienced lawyers from Norton Rose Fulbright's offices in the US, Canada, Germany, France, the PRC, Australia, Singapore and the UK who will be comparing Force Majeure across these key jurisdictions.
- Radford Goodman, Partner, London
- Sun Hong, Partner, Shanghai
- Philippe Hameau, Partner, Paris
- Jamie Nowak, Partner, Munich
- Harriet Jones-Fenleigh, Partner, London
- Peter Cash, Partner, Melbourne
- Katie Chung, Counsel, Singapore
- Tom McCormack, Partner, New York
- Trevor Zeyl, Partner, Toronto
- Peter Wiazowski, Partner, Montréal
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 60 minutes of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 60 minutes of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|