Bryon G. Farnsworth
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Bryon G. FarnsworthTélécharger la carte virtuelle
Bryon Farnsworth regularly works on a variety of complex transactions, including multistate healthcare system issuances, master trust indenture amendments and restructurings, interest rate exchange agreements, private placements, commercial paper, and multi-modal variable rate products. He has acted as bond counsel, borrower's counsel, underwriter's counsel, issuer's counsel and disclosure counsel on public finance matters involving governmental entities, 501(c)(3) borrowers, non-profit and for-profit senior living communities, and prepaid natural gas supply contracts.
JD, Harvard Law School, 2000
BA, summa cum laude, Political Science and Philosophy, College of Idaho, 1995
During law school, Bryon was a Senior Editor of the Environmental Law Review.
Bryon was admitted to practice law in Colorado in 2000.
- Colorado State Bar
- Acted as bond and borrower's counsel for healthcare systems with facilities in California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, and Texas
- Representation of underwriters in numerous financings for healthcare systems and senior living facilities throughout the United States
- Restructurings of obligated group master trust indentures for non-profit healthcare systems
- Prepaid natural gas supply contracts to supply municipal gas and electric utilities, including related commodity hedge contracts
- The Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2021
- Best Lawyers - Public Finance Law, Best Lawyers, 2022 - 2023
- Lecturer, National Association of Bond Lawyers Fundamentals of Municipal Bond Law Seminar, 2012
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Member
US: Don’t distress: Managing internal financial challenges and evaluating opportunities in the healthcare market
Webinaire | 14 juillet 2020
Publication | May 27, 2020