Partner | Banking & Finance Team Leader
Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Tim MornaneTélécharger la carte virtuelle
- Droit bancaire et financement
- Asset-based lending
- Financement d’acquisitions et prêts aux entreprises
- Faillite, restructuration financière et insolvabilité
Tim Mornane is the head of our Australian banking and finance team based in Sydney with over fifteen years of experience in Sydney and London acting for banks and financial institutions, sponsors and borrowers in corporate and acquisition finance transactions, asset based and receivables lending, real estate finance, equipment and asset finance.
In addition, Tim has significant and varied experience working in our Financial Restructuring and Insolvency team acting for banks and financial institutions, sponsors, borrowers and insolvency practitioners in complex, cross-border and domestic restructuring and insolvency matters.
Tim has extensive experience in a wide range of transactions and creditors' rights matters, including international restructurings, distressed acquisitions, distressed debt sale transactions and related security enforcement.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Laws
- University of Sydney, Bachelor of Arts
- Blackstone Funds – On various secured real estate and construction financing investments.
- Ord Minnett Private Capital Fund - Advised Ord Minnett's private capital division on its co-investment into a fund that will develop a A$125m aged care and assisted living facility located in South Melbourne, Victoria, to be operated by Australian Unity.
- Term Loan B / ABL facilities – Advising various US lenders on the Australian law aspects of Term Loan B and ABL facilities in transaction sizes of US$100m – US$4bn.
- Export Development Canada – On its participation in a syndicated pre-delivery financing of £900 million under the largest-ever privately procured train order in the UK since privatisation of the national rail network.
- Bank of New York Mellon – On the Australian law aspects of various default and security enforcement engagements.
- Coronado Curragh - In connection with the sale and leaseback to Macquarie Bank of Coronado's Australian fleet of critical heavy machinery.
- Goldman Sachs – on the restructuring of AU$90 million facility and mezzanine financing for the AU$300 million provided to a Brisbane based developer in relation to the development of three mixed use towers in the Southpoint development at Southbank, Brisbane and related investments of the developer.
- National Australia Bank Limited, Bank of New Zealand, HSBC Bank Australia Limited and its receivers - on the external administration of Dick Smith Electronics.
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Turnaround Management Association
Publication | January 2021
Publication | 24 septembre 2020
Webinaire | 17 septembre 2020
Voluntary administration and the evolving judicial approach to the reallocation of financial risk in the face of COVID-19
Publication | June 2020