Norton Rose Fulbright Canada S.E.N.C.R.L., s.r.l.
Michael CockburnTélécharger la carte virtuelle
Michael Cockburn exerce en droit des sociétés et droit commercial, représentant tant des entreprises en démarrage que des entreprises établies, et s'occupe principalement de financements, de fusions et acquisitions et d'opérations de prêt garanti.
Avant de se joindre à notre cabinet, M. Cockburn a travaillé comme étudiant et comme stagiaire au sein d'un cabinet d'avocats national dans la région de Waterloo, en Ontario.
- Ontario 2018
P3 and Project Finance
- Stage 2 LRT Project – advised the City of Ottawa with the Trillium Line Extension Project and the Confederation Line Extension Project totalling $4.66 billion in investment
- Energy Services Acquisition Program – advised Public Works and Government Services Canada and the Department of Justice in connection with the $1.03 billion Energy Services Acquisition Program/Energy Service Modernization project
- Wisokolamson Energy Project – advised Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg in connection with the provision of a credit facility for the construction and operation of an 18 MW wind farm project near Riverside-Albert, New Brunswick
- Fruta Del Norte – advised Lundin Gold Inc. with respect to the project financing of the Fruta del Norte gold mine project in Ecuador
- Buritica Gold Mine – RK Mine Finance Master Fund I Limited in connection with Triple Flag Mining Finance Bermuda Ltd's subordinated US$100 million stream facility in the Buritica gold mine project
- Bloom Lake Mine – advised the lenders in the US$200 million refinancing and ongoing development of the Bloom Lake Iron Mine located outside of Fermont, Quebec
- Advised a publicly listed Canadian cannabis company with the consolidation and restructuring of credit facilities
Technology and M&A
- A Canadian technology company in connection with its acquisition by a US based private equity fund
- An international private equity fund as part of a $24 million Series B financing for a Canadian technology company
- Financing of $30 million acquisition of certain Canadian and US corporate governance corporations
Association du Barreau de l'Ontario