Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Roberto CristofoliniTélécharger la carte virtuelle
- Droit des sociétés, fusions et acquisitions et valeurs mobilières
- Droit bancaire et financement
- Marchés financiers
- Marchés des capitaux propres
- Services financiers et réglementation
- Gestion de fonds et d’actifs
- Réglementation et enquêtes
Roberto Cristofolini is a corporate lawyer based in Paris and Casablanca.
His practice focuses on corporate law, corporate finance and capital markets transactions (equity, equity-linked and debt transactions), banking, stock exchange and financial markets regulation, and asset management and collective investment schemes, involving leading groups in Europe and Africa.
Roberto joined our Paris office as a partner in September 2006. He was previously a partner at two other international law firms. Roberto is a member of the Paris Bar and is fluent in Italian, English and French. He obtained a Maîtrise en droit from Université Paris II, and LL.M. degrees from both Columbia University and The London School of Economics.