Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Bernhard FiedlerTélécharger la carte virtuelle
- Droit bancaire et financement
- Réforme des taux interbancaires offerts et des taux de référence
- Capital d’investissement et capital de risque
- Droit immobilier
Dr Bernhard Fiedler, LL.M. is a banking lawyer based in Frankfurt. He has experience of debt financing transactions, real estate finance, in particular, and banking supervisory law.
Bernhard has advised banks, financial sponsors and corporates on acquisition finance, real estate finance and corporate loan transactions, as well as recapitalisations and restructurings.
He is part of our NRF Transform initiative, focusing on legal tech and innovation, and has been instrumental in building several automation tools for a number of innovative products.
Prior to joining the firm in 2010, Bernhard worked as a trainee in the banking team of another leading law firm in Germany and New York City. He has also been seconded to the legal departments of two leading German banks.
Expérience professionnelleOuvrir tout Fermer tous les onglets
Law, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main Awarded a doctorate for his thesis on banking and insurance supervisory law.
LL.M. in commercial law, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Most innovative technology initiative: N-Accelerate, our document automation process, The Lawyer European Awards, 2019.
- Dr. Bernhard Fiedler was recently selected by her/his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany 2021 in the field of banking and finance law.
- Winner of WirschaftsWoches Best of Legal 2021 for Technlogy and Data.
- Winner of FT Innovative Lawyers Awards Europe 2022 for Digital Legal Services.
He frequently publishes articles on legal tech and legal innovation and is a regular speaker at conferences and events including:
- Liquid Legal: Towards a Common Legal Platform, chapter co-authored with Tino Duttiné on DAC 6: Developing a Common Notification Platform, Springer 2020, P. 493
- Legal opinions pursuant to Art. 194 CRR in relation to the validity and enforceability of credit risk mitigants, WM 2019, P. 2233
- Legal Tech: How Technology is Changing the Legal World, chapter on Norton Rose Fulbright ContractorCheck: From Development to Use of an Online Tool in Employment and Labor Law, Beck/Nomos/Hart 2018, P. 68
- Legal tech for the drafting of contracts, NJW Sonderheft Innovationen & Legal Tech 2017, P. 34
- Co-author with Michael Grupp, Legal Technologies: Strategies for digitisation in legal departments and law firms, DB 2017, P. 1071
- Co-author with Dr. Oliver Sutter, Legal assessment of subordination arrangements in intercreditor agreements, ZInsO 2011, P. 552
- Co-author with Frank Herring, The special representative in the banking supervision 45c KWG, WM 2011, P. 1311
- The special representative as an instrument in the banking and insurance supervision, Frankfurter Reihe - Versicherungswissenschaften an der Universität Frankfurt am Main, Band 23, Verlag Versicherungswirtschaft, Karlsruhe 2010.
- Member of the advisory board of GREEN finance consulting e.V., the student consulting association at the Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main
- Member of the advisory board of Legal Tech Lab Frankfurt am Main e.V., the student legal tech and innovation initiative at the Goethe-University in Frankfurt am Main
- Co-organiser of Legal Technology & Innovation Frankfurt, Frankfurt's leading event series on legal tech and legal innovation.