Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Sam MorreyTélécharger la carte virtuelle
- Droit des sociétés, fusions et acquisitions et valeurs mobilières
- Droit du sport
- Marchés des capitaux propres
Sam Morrey is a corporate lawyer based in London. His practice focuses primarily on the energy, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
Sam advises UK and international clients on a wide variety of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border M&A, joint ventures and equity fundraisings.
He also advises on sports law and has particular experience in the UK football and motorsport sectors.
Sam trained with the firm, during which time he spent six months on secondment in our Paris office.
Law, University of Oxford
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales 2015
- Trinity Mirror plc - on its acquisition of Northern & Shell's publishing assets, including the Daily Express and Daily Star newspaper titles.
- Sandvik AB - on the disposal of parts of its mining systems business to FLSmidth A/S; and on the disposal of its conveyor components business to Nepean.
- China Resources - on its acquisition through a consortium of a 30 percent stake in the Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm.
- A UK fund - on the disposal of a portfolio of 26 solar pv projects to an institutional investor.
- A UK fund - on the acquisition of a pipeline of solar pv projects in the UK.
- Quintain Limited - on the sale of Grafton Advisors to Greenoak Real Estate.
- Monterey Capital II, a Terra Firma group company - on its recommended cash acquisition of Infinis Energy.
- Mariana Resources Limited - on its recommended share and cash acquisition of Sandstorm Gold.
- Sirius Real Estate Limited - on its fundraising of approximately £35m by way of a placing.
- Anglo Pacific Group plc - on its fundraising of approximately US$60m by way of cashbox placing and open offer.